copy? boleh blah !

Monday, March 14, 2011

Mona Lisa

Whoaa! mona lisa .
you know what ? you are guaranted to run this town.
haha , I'm so happy for that. 
but before that , help me one thing. 
I cannot be laid for a case. 
everyone doesn't know this eccept you.
you're beautiful and clever kid. 
Please help me, 
I was helpless of myself. 
Among these guys was knock me down.
I just want to give some revenged but who am I? 
I cannot do it all by myself.
Plase help me.
its difficult to expressed it.
maybe its time to everyone know that 
Mary has killed me. 
Please help me , Mona lisa.
wake me up , on my side there was a letter.
open it and show it to everyone . 
soon , in future. you will become famous.
Everyone show respect , Mona Lisa dear.
show everyone that MARY has killed me . 
and never let her go. 

There's nothing wrong with just a taste of what you paid for...
Until now , I the only one who know the girl .. her name is MONA LISA.

kill her.

No comments: